The worst may happen someone when their computer gets stolen and when its stolen then possibly their is no way to get it back, or to track where it is.
LocatePC is FREE software which lets you track and finally get back your stolen computer or laptop back to you. LocatePC sends you a secret email message from your stolen computer or laptop with some crucial information.
The crucial information will help to you to contact the law enforcement agencies to track the stolen computer and help you get your stolen computer.
Let’s see how can you protect your computer with LocatePC
LocatePC works almost with all the operating system, but you will need to set up your email account so that it works with LocatePC. LocatePC runs successfully on Vista/XP/ME/98.
Let’s see how can you configure LocatePC on your computer
1. Download LocatePC from here, run it and set your password.
2. Click settings to configure pop3 email account.
3. Enter the secret email message.
4. Set Email Schedule
5. Press Ok and then press Hide button to let the application running in the background.
How re-configure LocatePC after hiding
1. Double click the downloaded LocatePC.exe of LocatePC
2. Select Open the copy of LocatePC that’s already installed
3. Enter your password which you had set for LocatePC
4. The main screen of LocatePC console will open up, so you can re-configure the LocatePC settings.
As far as this application is concerned it conveys a message, It is better to be safe then worry ( Have you heard this line in bollywood film )