Free DVD Cutter Plus is completely free software which lets you cut a part of dvd videos and save the cut part on any where on your hard disk.
You can save the specific video clip out of the entire video which you can cut from the full video file very easily.
Any DVD Clip made by this software out of any DVD video has the same quality as of the original full DVD video on the DVD. Free DVD Cutter can be really helpful for cutting out small parts of the video from the large DVD Videos.
Let’s see how can you cut a small video clip out of the full DVD video
1. Start DVD Cutter Plus, click open to load the DVD Videos on the hard disk or on the DVD.
2. Click Mark Start button to mark the start point of the video clip you want to cut.
3. Click Mark End button to mark the end point of the video clip you want to cut.
4. Click Play Selected button to play the final cut small video clip.
5. Click Save button to save the cut video clip