We all want to speed up our broadband internet connection so that we can download music, movies and other files from the internet more speedily. TCPSpeed is one of the best free software for speeding up your internet connection.
TCPSpeed allows you tweak the windows settings to optimize and use the maximum speed out of your internet connection. It make some tweaks on the windows operating system shutting down the useless TCP layer level things which would enhance the internet download speed for you.
Following the are tweaks made by TCPSpeed on your computer
1. Global MAX TCP Windows Size
2. TCP Windows size
3. RFC 1323 options
4. Default TTL
5. Selective Acknowledgements
6. Number of duplicate acknowledgements
7. Enable Path MTU discovery
8. Disable Path MTU Black Hole Discovery
Filed in: tips & tricks