Just like any other smart phone windows phone 7 also can be paired with Bluetooth headphone and other bluetooth accessories, such as headsets, car kits or speakers. One of the most common types is the Bluetooth headset, for making hands-free calls.
To pair a bluetooth device with your headphone, follow the procedure given below.
1. From Start, flick left to the Applications list and then press Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, press Bluetooth. (By default, Bluetooth is set to Off.)
3. Turn Status to On.
This starts a search for any discoverable Bluetooth accessories.
4. Make sure that the accessory you want to pair is turned on so that your phone can discover it.
5. Press the name of the accessory that you want to pair with your phone.
- If the accessory requires that you enter a PIN to pair it with your phone, make sure that both the phone and the accessory are displaying the same PIN before pressing Done.
- If you no longer want to use a connected accessory with your phone, press and hold the name of the accessory in the list and then press Delete.