Windows Phone 7 os is designed in a way that it supports using facebook on it without you even requiring to install facebook app for windows phone 7. When you set up your Facebook account on your phone, Facebook info is available throughout your phone. You can then access Facebook info in the People hub, Pictures hub, and through the Me card.
Follow the procedure below to configure your facebook profile on windows phone 7
1. On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings > Email & accounts.
2. Tap Add an account > Facebook.
3. Tap the Email address box, and then type the email address that is associated with your Facebook account.
4. Tap the Password box, and then type your Facebook password.
5. Tap Sign in.
- To set up your Facebook account on your phone, you must have a working cellular data or Wi-Fi connection.
- You can only have one Facebook account set up on your phone at a time. If you want to add a different account, you’ll need to delete the existing one on your phone first.