Recently we attended an event by HP Print, it was focussed on why you should not use refilled and re-manufactured cartridges. As HP is now coming up with low cost, energy saving cartridges with enhanced print quality and significant cost savings with the assurance of HP’s reliability.
Some reasons for which you should avoid using refilled cartridges are mentioned below.
1. Print Quality – The most dreadful fact about the re filled cartridges is their poor print quality.
2. Number Of Pages Printed – Number of pages that will get printed out of re filled or re manufactured cartridges can never be promised, they will always give less number of prints and how much prints you will get you never know.
3. Wastage Of Paper – There is more wastage of paper due to using re-filled and re-manufactured cartridges, due to faulty prints.
4. No Support, No Replacement – There is no support or replacement for re-filled or re-manufactured cartridges
The company also unveiled the results of new third-party studies commissioned by HP that confirm the superior quality and reliability of original HP inks and toners versus refilled brands.
Some Key Features Of New Cartridges Coming Up From HP are mentioned below
· Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with energy efficient toner enables energy savings of up to 35%(2) on every page.
· New HP ColorSphere Toner for the new HP Color LaserJet 4525 printer delivers 40%(3) higher gloss and 158%(4) wider color gamut.
· New monochrome toner HP LaserJet CE278A increases the precision of toner placement and packs more technology into a smaller cartridge, allowing a smaller overall printer footprint which enables HP’s smallest auto duplex laser printer – HP LaserJet P1566.
· New HP 802 ‘S’ Ink Cartridge delivers ultra-low purchase price for customers who require low volume printing.
· New HP 818 ‘L’ Ink Cartridge delivers up to 33%(5) cost-per-page savings as well as a lower upfront purchasing price.
The new HP LaserJet high capacity X cartridges promise professional reliable & trouble free printing along with offering considerable savings compared to the small capacity A cartridges
As said by said Nitin Hiranandani, Director – Managed Enterprise Solutions, Imaging & Printing Group, Hewlett-Packard India
“Today, HP, the long-time leader in technology, has unveiled its new supplies innovations to offer breakthrough performance, exceptional print quality and reduced environmental footprint. This will offer an unrivaled opportunity to our valuable customers to grow faster”
Some major improvements in the areas of printing technology by HP
Breakthrough Energy Savings Enabled by HP Monochrome Toner - Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with energy efficient toner enables energy savings of up to 35%(2) on every page
Improvements in ColorSphere Toner - The HP ColorSphere Toner designed for the new HP Color LaserJet 4525 printer delivers great photo quality prints on a variety of media with 40%(3) higher gloss and 158%(4) wider color gamut compared to previous HP color toners.
HP Easy Color - The EasyColor feature has been optimized based on the specific toner development properties of the ColorSphere toner to deliver these ease of use and performance features
Improved Print Quality for Indian Fonts - For Indian customers who need to print in their local fonts, the newly launched HP LaserJet Pro M1136, M1213nf and M1216nfh MFP series include a feature that promises improved print quality for Indian fonts.
Quality and Reliability with Original HP Supplies – Original HP Supplies offer SMBs better value by giving them higher yields, lower total costs and HP reliability.