Google has recently rolled out their new service named google+ which is a social networking initiative from google, there is no doubt they have copied many things from facebook but still if you use google plus for some time you will notice its much more powerful in terms of functionality and data flow, all the updates you see on are real time and instant, you don’t need to refresh a page to the see the new comment or update it automatically fetches and display them.
But when it comes to privacy you may be doubt on google, but they have done everything possible this time to remove any doubt from your mind, one such feature they have rolled out with google+ allows you to find out how would your profile updates, photos will appear to a fellow google+ buddy whom you have added or not added to your google+ circles.
Follow the procedure below to find out, how your profile will look like to a google+ friend or non friend.
View Your Google Plus Profile As Other User Would See
1. Login to google plus at http://plus.google.com
2. Once logged in, navigate to your profile page by clicking yours name on the home page as shown in the image below.
3. On the top right on your profile page, you will see this option with textbox which says View your profile as – as shown in the image below.
4. Now in this text box type the name of the person, whom you want to test your privacy as you would like to know how your google plus profile updates, photos and other things will look like if that person view your profile as shown in the image below.
or else you can simply view your profile by any other person view who is not your friend and a random person on internet.
5. Now you can check out, which of your photos and other things on google plus profile are exposed to your google+ friend or any one on internet as shown in the image below.