When iPad is in the locked state, you can use it as a digital photo frame to display a picture album. This is a great way to enjoy iPad while it is charging through USB Cable or through iPad Dock.
Firstly to select the picture frame settings, you can go to Settings > Picture Frame, you will option related to the following.
1. You can select the transition played between photos but the duration of the slideshow can’t be changed.
2. Picture Frame can zoom the image to focus on faces in the image. It can also randomly select one of the faces as the center of focus.
3. Picture Frame can display all photos, or just those in a specifc Album, Faces, or Event category. Select an option, then refine your selection in the list that appears. The Faces, Albums, and Event selections are the same as those in the Photos application.
How To Start Picture Frame
1. Press the Sleep/Wake button to lock iPad.
2. On the Lock screen, tap the flower icon on the right side of the Slider “Slide To Unlock”
How To Stop The Picture Frame
Tap the screen to pause the slideshow, then tap to return to the Lock or slide the slider to unlock iPad.
Disable Picture Frame In iPad
To disable the picture frame feature, go to Settings > Passcode Lock and set a passcode to unlock iPad