There are times when you may want your friends to know when you post a new blog entry on your blog, there is a free facebook application called RSS Graffiti which lets you send facebook updates on your facebook account when ever you post a new blog post on your blog.
However you this can also be done, without requiring to understand or installing a third party facebook application, facebook allows you to import a single blog in via Notes application in facebook.
Read on further to know the step by step procedure to import your blog in facebook so that all your post get published on your facebook wall automatically
1. Log in to your facebook account.
2. Once you are logged in type or open the following URL in your internet browser.
3. If you don’t have any other blog already imported it will ask you to Enter a website, blog URL or RSS Atom Feed Address of the website, Once you Enter the website address, or the feed URL click the button Start Importing
4. It will prompt you that it has imported your blog feeds successfully, now click continue button to proceed further.
5. That’s it, now when ever you post a new entry on your it will be posted to your facebook wall automatically.