iPad is a great device for information consumption, for entertainment and fun in many ways, almost the users seem to have liked it but few of them had also reported problem with the same. We got some mails from our readers who recently purchased ipad and they are now facing some issues some times with its touch screen response.
Common Problems Experienced With iPad
- Multi-Touch display (or touch screen) does not respond
- Portions of the Multi-Touch display do not respond
- Multi-Touch display is very slow to respond
Read the possible solution to these problems below.
If your ipad device is experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, try the following steps:
- Clean the iPad screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
- Do not wear gloves while using the Multi-Touch display. Do not use the touchscreen with wet hands or immediately after applying hand lotion. Moisture affects touchscreen behavior in the same manner as it affects a trackpad.
- If you have a protective plastic sheet or film on the touchscreen, try removing it. It may be preventing the touchscreen from working properly.
- If that doesn’t work, turn the device off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top of the device for few seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- If the device did not turn off, reset it. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for a least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.