Windows Live Network is a such a good place for networking specially it has the most elegant design with out any ads or less ads where you will get to see a new updates automatically from all the people you are connected in windows live network.
More over you can integrate various social networks and other web services like facebook, twitter etc to your windows live network, so what ever you post on these social network get posted here automatically once you add these tools here in your windows live network profile.
Here is how you can add these services, follow the procedure given below to know more about it.
1. Go to home.live.com in your browser and login with your windows live network username and password [ i.e your windows live id ]
2. Once you are logged in, you will see the link saying Add web activities on the right side middle portion of the screen
3. Click the link web activities to add facebook and twitter to your network, it will redirect you to a new page where you will see Facebook, Twitter integration icons, as shown in the image below.
4. You can integrate any of these services with windows live network, we will proceed further with Facebook Integration, now click add link below facebook icon to add facebook to windows live network.
5. Now click the facebook add button
6. Once you click the above button it will take you to facebook page, where you will shown that windows live network getting connected to facebook, allow it and confirm it with your facebook username and password.
7. Proceed further and click add button to add facebook to your windows live network
8. Now you will start seeing updates from your facebook profile into windows live network.