As facebook announced yesterday, now it gives you more control over your facebook account data like photos, video and updates you posted on your facebook profile since the time you started your facebook account as now it allows you to download and save all this data to your computer.
Follow the procedure below to know, how to download all your facebook account data
1. Go to facebook.com and login to your facebook account
2. go to facebook account settings from the top right menu on facebook as shown in the image below.
3. Now scroll down to find account security option, under it you will see a new link for “Download Your Information”.
Note: If you are not able to see this link then it may take 1-2 days to get this feature rolled out to your account or some times reloading the page also works.
4. Now click Learn more as shown in the image below.
5. Now click the the green colored download button to download your facebook information.
Now again click the download button on the pop up message with title request my download as shown in the image below.
Now click okay button which says you will receive an email when your facebook account archive is ready for download as shown in the image below.
Now go to the email account, search and find the mail in your inbox with subject saying “Your download is ready” or if you can’t find it wait for some time, you will get it.
Click the link you receive in this mail from facebook team, and then open the link enter the facebook account password to download your facebook information to your computer as shown in the image below.
You can understand this feature more by watching the video embeded below.