Recently, we posted an article on how to recover Web / FTP / POP3 / Email passwords with SniffPass.
Today, we will tell you how to recover the password of your email account from your email client.
Mail Pass View lets you recover password of your email clients like outlook express, windows mail, eudora, IncrediMail, Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only), Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts).
You can also recover the password of your web email accounts like yahoo mail, gmail, hotmail/msn email password based on the following conditions.
- Yahoo mail – If the password is saved in Yahoo! Messenger application.
- Hotmail/MSN mail – If the password is saved in MSN/Windows/Live Messenger application.
- Gmail – If the password is saved by Gmail Notifier application, Google Desktop, or by Google Talk.
Let’s see what more you can do with Mail Pass View and How to use it
For each email account detected on your machine it displays the following fields
- Account Name
- Application Email
- Server Type (POP3/IMAP/SMTP)
- User Name and the Password.
Note: Some Antivirus applications detect Mail PassView utility as infected with Trojan/Virus which is false alert.
There could be a scene when your email program is not supported by Mail PassView, if that’s the case let us know I will make a post on how to recover your email password in that case.