Some times you forgot the password of your mailbox or any other web site like facebook.com, google.com etc but good thing you did earlier is that you had already remembered the username and password for these sites in opera so that each time you connect to these sites you can quickly login without typing the username and password all the time.
If you had remembered your username and password with opera, there are chances that you can recover these credentials with OperaPasswordDecryptor which can recover the passwords stored by all versions of Opera. Like other internet browsers such as IE, Firefox etc Opera also stores the username and passwords for websites visited by user. However passwords are stored only if the user opts to save password during authentication.
Opera stores the passwords along with username, website and other related information in the password file (wand.dat) in an encrypted format. It can recover all these stored encrypted passwords instantly and present it in a user readable clear text format.
Following are some key features of OperaPasswordDecryptor
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from ‘Opera Secret Store’ for all recent versions of Opera.
- Provides support for recovering stored opera passwords from different system also.User can specify remote system’s wand.dat file path to recover the passwords.
- Automatically discovers ‘Opera Password File’ (Wand.dat) based on installed version of Opera.
- By default passwords are not displayed in clear text as it is sensitive information. However user can view the same using ‘Show Password’ option.
- On successful recovery operation, username, password along with a corresponding login website is displayed.
- Provides option to sort the displayed password list by username, password or website which makes it easy to search through 100’s of stored account entries.
- User can save the displayed Opera sign-on password list to either Text file or HTML file for future use.
- Does not require any installation as it is standalone portable tool and can be run directly on any system.
This application is very simple to use and works on all windows versions including windows 7 and with all the current versions of opera browser.
Disclaimer – OperaPasswordDecryptor is the free tool and designed for good purpose to help users to recover the lost outlook account passwords. Like any other tool its use either good or bad, depends upon the user who uses it. However author is not responsible for any damage caused due to misuse of this tool.