Facebook has recently rolled out another feature update as per which you can post updates on your orkut using your facebook account connected to that, this means from facebook you can post updates, videos, messages and photos with out even login to orkut. For this the only thing you need to do is to connect your facebook account to your orkut account from facebook.com
Follow the step by step procedure below, to connect facebook to orkut.
1. Go to facebook.com and login to your account, once you are logged in, go to this link or you will see the following message which ask you to connect facebook to orkut as shown in the image below.
2. Click the green colored button which says Link your profile with orkut as show in the image below.
3. Now it will require you to login with your orkut account username and password and you will need to click the button grant access to allow this connection in between your facebook profile and orkut.
4. Once you granted the access the allowed the connection, you will see the success message and options to select what should be linked and posted from your facebook account to orkut account as shown in the image below.
5. Once you have configured and saved all the options, you will see the following screen.
6. That’s it done, now all the updates you post on facebook will be automatically posted and shared with your orkut friends too, and you can connect and chat with them from facebook.