There are times when you may want to post your tweets on facebook automatically, now either you want to post some of your tweets on facebook wall you should follow this guide here or else if you are looking for complete integration of twitter and facebook, you can connect your twitter account to facebook for automatic posting of all your tweets on facebook.
Follow the guide below to do this.
1. Go to twitter.com and login to your profile using twitter account credentials.
2. Once you are logged in, go and click profile
3. and then edit your twitter profile as shown in the image below.
4. Under edit profile, at the bottom of the page you will see the option to connect to facebook account.
5. Click the button to connect to your facebook account, then it will ask to sign into facebook account.
6. Now it will ask facebook username and password, then you will need to allow connection to facebook as shown in the image below.
Once you confirm this connection, all your tweets will be automatically posted to facebook wall of your profile.