Zback is a freeware portable backup and sync utility which allows you to take backup of files and folder in a incremental way, you can synchronize directories for routine backup, for example between hard drive and USB drive or synchronize two computers via USB drive. It can also be used as a general purpose backup utility to save changes in work directories.
It has some advanced options which could allows you to do batch backup, create a backup report and specify filter to copy and backup data from source to destination.
Following are some advantages this small app offers
1. portable – no setup needed. Works from USB stick, does not write to the registry
2. copy modes: update files, refresh existing files or mirror source to target
3. filter files based on extension, size, date, subdirectories
4. preview and execute operation
5. save backup scripts for routine backups
6. manual, batch or command line operation