Recycle Bin is a one of the folder or place used by many windows users, as they try to find all those files they accidently deleted and now they try to find those files so that they can recover those deleted files. Windows taskbar in windows 7 is one of the favorite place for people to would like to pin frequently accessed programs and files so that they can quickly access those programs, and for those who are wondering if they can pin a folder to windows taskbar, they can read our guide here
Now if you want to place some icon of recycle bin in windows taskbar for easy and quick access, follow the procedure below.
1. Right click on a empty space on the desktop and click on New and Shortcut.
2. For the location, type %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe shell:RecycleBinFolder and click on the Next button.
3. For the name, type Recycle Bin and click on the Finish button.
4. Right click on the new Recycle Bin shortcut on the desktop and click on Properties.
5. Under the Shortcut tab, click on the Change Icon button.
6. In the "Look for icons…" line, type %SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll and press enter.
7. Select the Recycle Bin icon and click on OK.
8. Click on OK
9. Drag the new Recycle Bin shortcut onto the taskbar until you see the Pin to Taskbar pop-up and drop it.
10. The Recycle Bin is now pinned to the taskbar.