Recently we published about news that Google has started to work on Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich and we expect that it will be launched by the mid of this year, but till now we have not fully fledged series of Android 2.3 phones. Initially it as Google Nexus S, then Sony Xperia Arc and now there is a new phone in the market with nice configuration and it has been named as Olive Smart V-S300. This is also a good contender to the phones mentioned above and in this post I will be giving you detailed information regarding this.
This phone has got some following features mentioned below:-
- It is the first phone in India with HSPA + and Android 2.3, this simply means that now when 3G is ripping in our country you can get the best speed out of it.
- It has got 800 x 480 pixels resolution and a display of 4.1 inches.
- Some of its attracting features include Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and its 1 GHz QUALCOMM processor a camera with 5 Megapixel. Well, these three features are quite attracting for this phone
- Apart from these it has got 2 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM and HDMI support.
- They have promised to give a better texting experience from your phone.
- It’s dimensions are 122 x 66 x 9.9 mm and it weighs around 143 grams.
- Its memory can be expanded upto 32 GB and it’s has got proximity sensor, G-sensor, Light Sensor and 3.5 mm audio jack.
- It has got talk time of 300 minutes and stand-by time of 300 hrs.
This mobile is launched at a price of around Rs. 20000/- and I hope that it will give a good competition to other smartphones but Olive is not a trusted brand in our country so this may create some problem for him. We will keep you updated with any new changes found related to this new release of Olive phone or any other topic which is related to it and anyhow if you get to know anything related to the news topics mentioned above then please do not hesitate to share it with us, just put it down in the comments section and if we found it genuine then we will be sharing that piece of information with all the other readers on your behalf, so keep searching something useful and then let us know about it. Till then keep reading and surfing.