NetWorx is a free program which lets you monitor your internet bandwidth usage, tells you when you are running out your bandwidth limit and exceeding your internet bill of the month.
You can not only collect bandwidth usage data but can also measure the speed of your internet or any other network connection. It helps you identify the sources of network problems and always ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP.
The programs allows you to monitor all your network connections including Ethernet or PPP. It is highly customizable visual sound alerts, you can also configure it to alert if your network connection goes down or there is any suspicious activity like heavy data flow.
If by any chance any application try to use a heavy data flow to or from internet it can automatically shut down or disconnect at that time depending on your configuration.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and being looged in a file. The traffic reports can be exported to a various formats, like HTML, MS Word and Excel etc.
Some Major Features are:
- You can monitor and find out speed of your Internet connection is.
- Get to know how much Internet traffic you consume each day.
- Get to know whether your ISP charges your Internet usage fairly or not.
- Detect a suspicious network activity on your computer like heavy data flow.
- Perform simple network tests such as ping and trace route.
- Get notified about excessive Internet usage and bandwidth exceeds.