MS Office 2010 has been released for download for 60 days trail directly from technet evaluation center, So before making a switch you can have a test drive with office 2010, however it comes with some restrictions like as follows.
1. It can only be installed on computers on which no other versions of office is previously installed, that means in order to install you will need to uninstall the older versions on office on your computer.
2. It will deactivate in 60 days once it is installed on your computer.
3. A windows live or hotmail id is required to register office 2101 professional plus trail.
What’s New With Office 2010 ?
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 empowers your people to do their best work from more places – whether they are using a PC, phone or web browser. It can maximize existing investments and help people accomplish more by bringing server capabilities to everyone through familiar and intuitive applications. Office Professional Plus 2010 provides smart, simple, time-saving tools to help everyone do more with less.
Steps To Download Office 2010 Trial [ 60 Days ]
1. Register for evaluation here
2. Print product key for future reference
3. Select product version and language
4. Download and install full featured software for 60-day trial
5. Receive 3 emails with resources to guide you
6. Use blogs and forums to share tips
Office 2010 Hardware Requirements
- Computer and processor -500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 1 gigahertz (GHz) required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Memory – 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Communicator, and certain advanced functionality
- Hard disk – 3.5 gigabyte (GB) available disk space
- Display – 1024 × 768 or higher-resolution monitor; 1024 × 576 or higher for Excel 2010, OneNote 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, and Word 2010
- Operating system – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), WindowsVista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) with MSXML 6.0 installed, Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems) are supported
Microsoft Office 2010 Direct Download Links
Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 [link]
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2010 [link]
Download Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 [link]
Direct Download Links for Office 2010
[ Source – Ghacks.net ]