Idle Monitor is a FREE programs which will monitor your computer idle time based on the mouse movements. It can shutdown your computer if left attended for X minutes which you can specify.
Other than shutdown, Idle monitor can either run some specified program when your computer becomes idle.
You can set the idle time in minutes, and specify the program which you want to run if your computer is idle for x minutes.
But this program (Idle Monitor) does not allow you hibernate your computer when idle, but we will tell you a little trick on how can you hibernate your computer when it is idle after X minutes with idle monitor program.
Hibernate Computer When Idle
1. Right click on the desktop, click New >> Shortcut
2. A wizard will open up, you will need to copy and paste the path given below in the target path box
rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll, SetSuspendState
3. Name the shortcut as Hibernate
4. Open Idle Monitor and Set the idle time in minutes and click on the option which says Run a program or open a website when computer becomes idle, now click the browse button on the bottom right
5. That’s it, let Idle Monitor run if you want to hibernate your computer when it becomes idle.
Idle Monitor is a completely FREE program which is free from any adware, spyware and malware etc.