Some new features added includes
1. Format notes more easily with a familiar text editor. Stop looking up HTML for common formatting like bold, italics, bulleted and numbered lists, or indented quotes. Instead just click the formatting icons as you write a note.
2. Tag that special non-profit you believe in or that musician you’re raving about in a note. We’ve added tagging of Facebook Pages—such as celebrities, interests and activities. As with tags of friends, tags of Pages will appear in a box on the note’s page.
3. Find more relevant notes through a cleaner layout. A common left-hand menu includes links to your note, notes about yourself, your drafts and easy ways to find notes about friends and Pages.
Facebook notes can be handy to store some information privately, share the information privately with some selective people, follow the procedure below to know how to create notes with photos using the new options added to facebook notes
1. Login into Facebook.com account
2. One your facebook home page, In the left sidebar, click ‘More’ and then click ‘Notes’ to access facebook Notes application.
3. It will show notes from your Facebook friends, Now click ‘write a note’ button at top right to start writing a new note as shown in the image below
4. Once you start writing a facebook note, you will new option below the text editor or you can also import images from existing photo albums
5. When you have completed writing your note, you can decide to share with everyone, with some friends or to make it private.