HTC HD3 will be very different if it comes out to be a windows phone 7 series device, we have already posted about HTC HD3 Launch date and specs. Today we found some HTC HD3 concept images being posted online, although these pictures looks fake but we would still suggest you to take a look as they might be close to the actual HTC HD3 coming.
The image shown below shows the quick details about the specifications of HTC HD3.
HTC HD3 Detailed Hardware Specs
- 4.5-inch AMOLED screen with 1280×800 resolution
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1080p HD video playback
- 720p HD video recording
- 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash
- Multi-touch screen
- Super-thin – just 10mm thick
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity
- 4G connectivity for blisteringly fast downloads that are over ten times as fast as today’s HSDPA phones
- 1GB onboard RAM
- 1GB onboard
- 32GB external memory
- 3.5? headphone jack
- HDMI output for connecting to your HDTV or monitor
- 1800mAh battery for super-long battery life
- Bigger screen than the HD2, but a smaller overall physical size: 115mm x 65mm x 10mm
As per the specs it seems to be great amazing device, lets see when it comes out in real in market.
[ Via Redmond Pie ]