There are times when you need to share a direct link to some file or photo album uploaded on sky drive, Windows Live SkyDrive you can share links to your files and photos with specific people or groups of people. Or you can choose permission settings so that anyone who has the web address to your files can access them.
Follow the procedure to know how to share a link to file or picture album with anyone online.
1. Go to Windows Live SkyDrive.
You might need to sign in with your Windows Live ID.
2. Navigate to the file you’d like to get a link to.
3. Click Share, and then click Get a link as shown in the image below.
4. Under Share with everyone, copy the link as shown in the image below.
5. Post the link to your social networking website, or email it to the people you’d like to share your SkyDrive content with, that’s it done.