Windows Phone 7 is coming with 10 new awesome handsets developed by different manufactures including HTC, Samsung, LG and Dell. Today we will tell you how to pin a item on start home screen in windows phone 7, watch the video below to understand this tip.
For your FYI. Following are the phones which will come up with windows phone 7.
- HTC 7 Surround — The 3.8-inch T8788 with slideout speaker for AT&T and Telus
- HTC HD7 — Schubert comes of age as a 4.3-inch HD2 cousin for T-Mobile and beyond
- HTC 7 Trophy — the 3.8-inch Spark headed to international carriers
- HTC 7 Mozart — another heavily leaked int’l player with 3.7-inch display
- Dell Venue Pro — 4.1-inch portrait QWERTY slider for T-Mobile we broke as Lightning
- Samsung Focus — AT&T’s 4-inch Super AMOLED slate we broke as Cetus
- Samsung Omnia 7 — the i8700 is a 4-inch Super AMOLED jobbie for Europe
- LG Optimus 7/7Q — the E900 is the official 3.8-inch global workhorse
- LG Quantum — AT&T’s 3.5-inch landscape slider first seen as the C900
- HTC 7 Pro — a 3.6-inch QWERTY slider for Sprint (2011)
From today onwards we will keep telling you about different how to for windows phone 7, and once we get a device with windows phone 7, we will post more tips and tricks. We hope you like this simple tip for windows phone 7.