This is the first time I am writing about some freeware hacking utilites for recovering passwords .There are large no. of softwares available in the market for recovering password of various instant messengers , also for recovering the passwords stored in various other email clients used now a days and other passwords stored in internet explorer and other applications . So I am going to share some information about these utilities with my readers.
- Password Recovery Utilities
- MessenPass – Recover the passwords of instant messenger programs: Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Trillian, and more…
- Mail PassView – Recover the passwords of popular email clients: Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird , and more…
- Protected Storage PassView – Displays all passwords and AutoComplete strings stored in your Protected Storage.
- Dialupass: Dialup Password Recovery – Recovers the passwords of dialup entries (VPN and Internet connections). Works also under Windows 2000/XP.
- Asterisk Logger – Reveal the passwords hidden behind asterisk (’****’) characters in standard password text-boxes.
- SniffPass – Password Sniffer – Listen to your network, and capture POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP (basic authentication) passwords
- Network Password Recovery – Freeware utility that recovers the network passwords stored by Windows XP.
Lot More to explore on nirsoft.net…
P.S : I will not be responsible for any harm occurred to your identity because of the above given information.