Facebook recently announced that they are launching questions and answers system on facebook, which will be integrated with your facebook profile. This new feature is called Facebook Questions, a beta product that lets you pose questions like these to the Facebook community. With this new application, you can get a broader set of answers and learn valuable information from people knowledgeable on a range of topics.
You can add tags to your questions to make them more meaningful to be found via search, you can filter messages on different topics. You can browse answers from people with deep knowledge on a topic or click "Follow" under any question to receive a notification each time someone submits a new answer.
1. In order to activate Facebook Questions on your facebook profile, login to facebook.com with your facebook profile username and password
2. Go to this link [ Facebook Questions ] once it is activated you will see a new tab on your profile as shown in the image below.
3. Just like a status update, you can ask a question very easily after typing it in the status box and click Ask Question
Here is how your questions will appear on facebook page
Facebook Questions FAQ
1. You cannot ask questions anonymously using Facebook Questions.
2. By default, your questions can be viewed by everyone on Facebook. However, you can use privacy feature while posting question and making it only visible to specific friends or friends of friends.
3. You can ask question about anything with ability to ‘Vote up’ good answers and ‘Vote down’ bad answers.
4. Your question and answers will be viewable to others even when you log out.
5. As of now, question and answers are not indexed by search engines.
Do let us know if you have any questions regarding facebook questions, tell us though your comments in this article.