Previously we had written about another free desktop file uploader which supports over 70+ hosting services online, and some other uploader like rapidshare desktop uploader. Today we have another small free program which allows you to upload any file directly from your desktop to HotFile.com – It is another new emerging download servers.
HotFile Desktop Uploader requires you to have a account on hotfile.com in order to upload files, so make sure you sign up for a free account at hotfile.com Here is how you can configure hotfile desktop uploader.
1. Download HotFile.com uploader from here
2. After you downloaded the zip archive, extract it somewhere you will get 2 files hfup.exe, config.ini
3. Open config.ini and enter the username and password of your hotfile.com account and press save
4. Now double click another file called hfup.exe, you will see the following program windows
click yes to add hotfile.com upload option in context menu
5. Once you get the hotfile upload option in context menu, just right click any file and upload it to hotfile.com with this tool
6. It will start uploading to hotfile after you select a file to upload, and will show you the progress bar indicating how much file has been uploaded.
Update: This application is quite old, it may not work now. This application is developed by some independent developer, as per our information it does not have anything harlful. if it reports some malware or virus by your antivirus please do not use it, refer to the developer source link below for more information.
[ Developer Link ] Source
Filed in: Uncategorized