Many of my friends always ask me about a free video cutting programs which could help them cut out the favourite part of the video clip out of entire big video file.
Kate Free Video cutter is a easy to use tool to extract part of the video and save it in the same video format or any other format you like to.
This free video cutter supports the following formats:
AVI, WMV, MOV , DIVX, ASF, 3GP, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD-PAL ,VCD-NTSC, SVCD-PAL, SVCD-NTSC, DVD-PAL, DVD-NTSC and other formats
Let’s see how can you cut a video clip from a video from a big video clip.
1. Run Kate Video Cutter, specify the input video file from which you want to cut a small video clip.
2. Click Preview to play the selected video file.
3. Move the Slide bar to select the start time and second slide bar to select the stop time of the cutted video clip from the video.
4. Select the output of the cut video clip from the output formats available and click cut button the bottom right of the program.
5. After clicking cut it open the save dialog box to save the cutted video clip.
6. That’s it done.