Ever wished of recording some of your calls which for some or the other reason could have been useful in situations? We bet it would have been really difficult for you to find an symbian based application for the same task. A few years back at the time of mobile phones like Nokia 6600 etc. finding a similar application was not a big deal but eversince the later versions of symbian operating system stepped in, things became a bit tricky.
Infact such applications then were in their elementary stages and were not as functional and reliable as expected but the applications available today are too simple to use and of great aid at times. Today we have some extremely potent applications and we are going to talk about one in this very post.
Mr.Recorder is the one we are going to talk on and is available at the Nokia Ovi Store. For the initial download the app is for free but will work as a trial version which could record calls upto the first 30 seconds. The application could also be set on auto start mode where it initiates at the time your symbian device starts.
There is not much to play around with the applications other than a few options which are as follows:
- Record Calls – To set the type of calls listed for recording
- Beepless Mode – For setting a beep tone on or off at the time when recording starts
- On or Off
- Save Recordings To – This option enables you to select the type of memory you want to save your files in
- Memory Card
- Auto Start – Enables you to select whether to start the application at the phone boots up or not
- On or Off
- Recorded Files – It opens the folder where your recorded files are saved in AMR format
The most significant catch is that the app is not for free and to buy the full version which can record calls for unlimited duration, one has to pay Rs.50 which is quite affordable.
Download Mr.Recorder – [Nokia Ovi Store]