Some times when you face some error in performing a task in windows even after running the service on which the task is dependent, but still you cannot carry out the task as the some dependent services are not running still. Services Dependency Viewer is a free utility which allows you get to know the dependences of the various windows services.
It allows the following information about the services.
1. Windows service dependent and antecedent services
2. Services grouped by process
3. Service details (from Win32_Service WMI class)
4. Service process details (from Win32_Process WMI class
Following are some key features of this tool
- View dependent and antecedent services for a service
- View services grouped by the process
- View service details (from Win32_Service WMI class)
- View service process details (from Win32_Process WMI class)
- View detailed information for all installed services in a grid (from Win32_Service WMI class)
- View detailed information for all service processes in a grid (from Win32_Process WMI class)
- Refresh service and process information.