May be you are very much annoyed by UAC but still does not want UAC to be turned off in your user account in vista but want to perform some task without user account control elevation prompts.
You can do these tasks by using default build in administrator account but you will have to enable it first.
Follow the procedure below to enable default admin account in Vista
1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
4. At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press ENTER.
5. Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press ENTER.
Note: Please replace the <Password> tag with your passwords which you want to set to administrator account.
6. Type exit, and then press ENTER.
7. Log off the current user account.
To disable the admin account repeat the above procedure again type the command net user administrator /active:no in step 4
Tip: Default Administrator account in windows vista and Windows Xp posses all the rights but they are disabled by default.
If you have any questions regarding windows account or anything to say please leave a comment.