iTunes is a great music and media player, but it does lack in basic useful features and functions, iTuner is a free software which adds missing and lacking features to iTunes including automated library maintenance, playlist exporting, playlist synchronization with MP3 players, global keyboard control, lyric discovery, and track and playback control. C#, WPF, MusicBrainz, iTunes APIs, and more.
Note: As this program works as a addon for native program iTunes, so make sure that iTunes in running in background to use this application
All those software features which are difficult to find and locate in iTunes, like some of the features mentioned below which adds on top of iTunes.
Automated library maintenance and optimization
- Remove "dead tracks" – tracks in library without corresponding data files
- Remove duplicates – multi-level intelligent processing to identify and archive duplicate tracks
- Remove empty directories – delete empty hard-drive directories left over by iTunes’ organize
- Automatically import media files not yet in iTunes Library – now available in Beta 3!
Synchronize one or more playlists directly to a selected USB MP3 player
Easy playlist export
- Export an album, an iTunes playlist, or all tracks by an artist with just a couple of clicks
- Convert the iTunes tracks to any supported music format, AAC, AIFF, M4A, MP3, or WAV
- Copy these tracks to any location, disk, USB, along with a playlist index file such as M3U, PLS, WPL, and ZPL
Global hot key control of iTunes playback with customizations
Automatic lyric discovery using multiple online providers
- Quick access to view lyrics of current track
- System Tray icon showing the current player state: play or pause
- Notify popup showing current track information, title, artist, album
- Detailed track information with quick link to storage folder on disk
- Indication of source location, standard music library, movies, TV shows, podcasts, radio
- Basic playback controls including, next/prev track, play/pause, volume, position, rating, and shuffle
- Basic track information editor to customize title, artist, and album