Smooth Scrolling is one of the most important feature which many people like as it make the scrolling so smooth that it increases the readability of the page and enhance the over all browsing experience while scrolling the large pages. When smooth scrolling is enabled in your browser then you will see the pages content getting blur or unable to read when a page is scroll down.
We have already written how you use smooth scrolling in firefox, today we will tell you how to enable smooth scrolling in internet explorer
Enable Smooth Scrolling Through Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Press Alt Tab if you are using vista or windows 7 or else skip this step
3. Click on the "Tools" button in the toolbar, selecting "Internet Options".
2. When the "Internet Options" dialog box appears, select the "Advanced" tab and scroll down to see the option which says smooth scrolling
3. check or uncheck "Use smooth scrolling" as desired.
4. Click "OK" to close
See Also: Make XP & Vista Font Look Like Mac OSX
Note: if smooth scrolling still does not work when this option has been enabled, then you need to update your video card drivers to use smooth scrolling.
Enable Smooth Scrolling Through Registry
1. Open Start Menu >> Run and type regedit, press Ok
2. Navigate to the following path
3. Look for the value name SmoothScroll
4. Double click the key to change the value to 1 to enable smooth scrolling and click ok
[ Value Data: (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled) ]
5. Close registry