These days we have been writing about some facebook tips, as we all know facebook user interface is so badly designed that it becomes a big issue in finding some simple options, moreover its interface keeps changing from time to time.
With the changing interface of facebook, users end up wasting time to figure out to do things like how to change username in facebook, or to disable facebook account, how to import your blog feeds in facebook and how to stop applications post on your facebook wall, we have already posted about some other facebook tips which can help you to do various things on facebook.
Today We tell you the simple step by step procedure to edit or change my display name in facebook
1. Login to your facebook account
2. Go to Account Settings in Facebook by clicking the account drop down in the right top of the facebook page
3. Under Account settings locate the option which says Name – Your Real Name as highlighted in the image below.
4. click the Change link and then change your display name in facebook, you can also enter any alternate name so that other users on facebook.
5. That’s it – your name has been changed – go back to your profile you will see the change.