Yes finally after almost a year when a google chrome was released for windows, it has been officially released for Mac OS and Linux, It has been finally made available after so much efforts and sleepless nights of google chrome for mac team.
Here is the screen shot I took on my macbook pro of the new google chrome for mac os
Here are some fun facts about the development
- 73,804 lines of Mac-specific code written
- 29 developer builds
- 1,177 Mac-specific bugs fixed
- 12 external committers and bug editors to the Google Chrome for Mac code base, 48 external code contributors
- 64 Mac Minis doing continuous builds and tests
- 8,760 cups of soft drinks and coffee consumed
- 4,380 frosted mini-wheats eaten
Some Important Info:
Google Chrome Beta for Mac OS will run on OS X 10.5 or later only and Linux users it is supported on Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and openSUSE.
Here are the download links