In this post I am not going to tell anything related to security tips or I will not be giving any news related to anything. But still you enjoy my post as I will be giving you a very smart to create a message box which will pop-up every time when you will boot up your system. Now the best part is that the content and the heading of this message box will be edited by you, it is exactly similar to the startup message which appears on your mobile whenever you switch it ON. Let us see that will it work.
Just follow the steps and look for the snapshot mentioned below to learn this trick and then use it on your system, they are mentioned as follows:-
- Type ‘run’ in the search box of the start-up menu and then press enter.
- You will see a window of ‘run’ command, now type ‘regedit’ in the text field and then again press enter.
- You will see another application window and now you are supposed to reach the destination as mentioned below. After reaching there you will see a similar snapshot shown below.
- Double click ‘legalnoticecaption’ and then enter the text in the ‘value’ field which you want to see in the menu bar of the test message box.
- Now double click ‘legalnoticetext’ and then enter the complete message which will be present in the message box.
Now after following all these steps restart your system and then you will see the new message box prepared by you. I hope that this nice tip will be liked by you as now whenever anyone opens your system then they will be able to see that Cool message left by you.
So, go on sharing this nice tutorial with your friends and then please let us know about your experience and your feedback, if you face any problem while performing this tutorial then please let us know as we might be able to help you. Moreover if you have got a better idea to perform the same task then please let us know by putting it in the comments section and if we found it genuine and better then we will share it with all the other readers on your behalf. Till then keep reading and have a great day ahead.