Previously we posted about iTunes 9 direct download and features overview, now apple has released the first upgrade to iTunes 9 after fixing some serious occurring issues in iTunes 9 the new version number for the release is 22.214.171.124 For those who have iTunes 9 installed on your computer you just need to check for the update but other need to download the full setup of iTunes 126.96.36.199 [ approx 88 MB in size ]
Here are all the issues which has been fixed in this release
Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
Requirements To Run iTunes 188.8.131.52 – A PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Playing videos purchased on the iTunes Store requires an Intel Pentium D or faster processor
- Playing HD-quality videos purchased on the iTunes Store requires a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD-quality videos
- A DirectX 9.0-compatible video card with 32MB of video RAM; 64MB recommended
- A QuickTime-compatible audio card
- A broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- An iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- 200MB of available disk space
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.0 or later