Very recently we posted about how to get google chrome 22.214.171.124 beta offline installer as a reader requested for it, here is final stable version of google chrome 3 is out as declared on the official google blog. The final stable version is 126.96.36.199 which has some amazing features with a declaration that this build is much faster as compared to the previous versions released.
[ click the image above to see in full size ]
1. It has become quite faster in loading web pages
2. Java script performance and support has been greatly enhanced
3. The default look and feel and functions of the new blank tab has been changed a lot, you can now rearrange the site thumbnails and pin them there as permanent
4. You can change the view of thumbnails of the sites as either a list type view or simple default thumbnails, optimize more with drop down arrow symbol [ as shown in the image below ]
5. It is going to support HTML 5 soon
6. The Omnibox search has been enhanced and it is much faster now
Note: The installer you get from above link can also be used to update the existing previous version of google chrome you have installed on your computer ]
We will be soon giving all the readers a simple tip which you can follow to download full setups of all the google chrome versions released till date both betas and stable version.
[ Thanks Mayur For letting us know about the final stable version of google chrome ]
Filed in: chrome tips & tricks