ChromePlus is a feature enhanced browser which look like google chrome, but it is not google chrome. However it is based on the chromium build just like google chrome. It is aimed to provide the most easy to use browser based on chrome.
It has some amazing features which were lacking in google chrome from a long time, I hope after seeing these features in action google chrome development team integrate these features in google chrome upcoming builds.
Key Features Of ChromePlus are
1. Double click a tab to close the opened tab – With these feature got into action you don’t need to click the cross button on the tab, you can double click anywhere to close it.
2. Super Drag – This feature allows to drag any link on the page to anywhere and you can even create a new tab with that link opened in that tab. Moreover you can also drag and drop a block of text.
3. Mouse Gesture – With easy mouse gestures you can make efficient commands which can work on google chrome. With some practice mouse gestures can save you quite a lot of time in performing various activates.
4. IE Tab – This is one the most required feature with which you use IE Controls and open a specific page as a IE tab which means it will load like as it loads in Internet Explorer.
5. Download Tools Supported – ChromePlus browser also supports a variety of download accelerators like NetAnts, Orbit, QQ Xuanfeng, IS, FlashGet3, FlashGetMini, NetX, WebThunder, Xunlei. You will find the link to these items on the right click context menu if you have these tools installed.
All these features are not that big, but they make a big difference in the browsing experience so I would suggest you try ChromePlus once you might like it.