With the release of iOS 4 apple has introduced the much awaited feature to set wallpaper on iphone home screen or lock screen. So, there is no need to jailbreak your iphone in order to set a wallpaper on home screen or lock screen. The only requirement is that you need to update to iOS 4 on your iphone to do this.
Once you have iOS 4 on your iphone, here is how you can do it read the step by step procedure below.
You can set an image or photo as wallpaper for the Lock screen. On iPhone 3GS or later, you can also set wallpaper for your Home screen. You can choose an image that
came with iPhone, a photo from your Camera Roll, or a photo synced to iPhone from your computer
Set Wallpaper on iPhone 4, 3GS
1. Go to iPhone Settings, choose the wallpaper, tap the image of the lock screen or home screen then tap the wallpaper or an album
2. Tap to choose an image or photo. If you chose a photo, drag to position it and pinch to zoom in or out, until it looks the way you want.
3. Tap Set, then choose whether you want to use the photo as wallpaper for your Lock Screen, Home screen, or both.
Set Wallpaper On iPhone 3G
1. Go to iphone Settings > Wallpaper, then tap Wallpaper or an album.
2. Tap to choose an image or photo. If you choose a photo, drag it to position it and pinch to zoom in or out, until it looks the way you want.
3. Tap to Set Wallpaper.
Filed in: iphone tips