Windows 7 Taskbar is one such nice improvement in windows 7, which saves a good amount of time and increases productivity, but still there are some who don’t like the new features of windows 7 taskbar but rather they would like it to behave like the old taskbar as it was there in windows XP or Vista.
7 Taskbar Tweaker is a freeware utility which lets you customize windows 7 taskbar to great level and it can work and behave just like xp or vista taskbar, but if you want to modify the looks you can refer this tutorial to make icons smaller in windows 7 taskbar so that it does not take much space or you can also hide windows 7 taskbar to save space.
7 Taskbar Tweaker Key Features
1. It allows you to show standard window menu on right click instead of jump list.
2. It allows you to close or focus a window on middle click instead of running a new instance.
3. It allows you to disable grouping of windows by file path or application id.
4. It allows you to cycle through windows of a grouped button on left click instead of showing a thumbnails preview.
5. Open with while dropping a file on a taskbar button instead of pinning.
6. Disable thumbnail previews.
This program is meant for windows 7 only, and it is supports both 32 bit and 64 bit system, We have just tested it on windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.