Blueberry PDF form filler is free to use windows application which lets you fill any type of pdf form very easily and quickly. It will help you fill even those forms which cannot be filled using Adobe Reader.
This software comes into existence as there are many pdf forms which are not editable by adobe reader. This free pdf form filler is very easy to use and quickly fill all the sections of any pdf form.
This is first free pdf filler application which is desktop based, as all other free pdf filling services are free but they are online, so in order to fill the pdf forms you will need to upload the pdf online. This may makes your information unsecure as it will make your confidential information being filled in the pdf available to the 3rd party.
How To Fill Any PDF Form With Free PDF Form Filler
1. Open Blueberry PDF Form Filler and then open your PDF to be filled
2. Click all the fields and checkboxes that needs to be filled in to highlight them
3. When all the fields and checkboxes are highlighted, switch to ‘Fill Form’ mode
4. Enter the text in the fields and check the boxes accordingly
5. Press ‘Print’ to print your hardcopy or Press ‘Save’ to save the filled pdf form as new PDF
Note: This will require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Filed in: useful software's