Backup To Email is a free utility which lets you take the single click backup of any files or folders you want to your email through right click context menu. That’s means after installation you just need to right click in file or folder you want to backup and select backup to email in option in the right click context menu.
It can even split the large files or folder which are beyond the highest attachment limit of gmail, so there will be no problem in backing up the large files and folder with this tool as it will automatically split the large files and folder to backup.
The very first time you run this tool you will need to enter the gmail account username and password where you would want to backup your files and folders.
Some Concluded Features Of Backup To Email
1. Right click files and backup to any gmail account you had configured
2. All the folders or multiple selected files will be automatically zipped before being sent as backup to your gmail account as an attachment.
3. Allows to zip anything before you send it to your gmail account.
4. Run custom command before you send it to your gmail account.
5. You can change the subject prefix of the backup mail your receive
6. You can further configure the STMP server to be sent.
7. You may configure it to ask for the target mail on every backup you make with this free tool.
In all I have started using this tool very recently and found it amazing to take instant backup of my crucial files to my gmail account.