Recently one of my friend asked me if there is any possibility which allows to delete a file permanently through right click menu just you do by pressing shift delete button on the keyboard. How ever when you select the option of delete when you do a right click after selecting a file, but the files goes to recycle bin before it gets deleted permanently.
But my friend who wants the option in right click menu, So I searched for the same and found two solutions one of them is paid by using a software called Permanent Delete which supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000, ME, 98. Once this software you will see the option to permanent delete one or more files as shown in the image below.
Another way to add permanent delete in right click menu is free, can be done easily thanks to windows seven forums members who made it possible as shown in the image below.
Follow the guide as posted by them on their forum thread.
1. Firstly Download SDelete, save it to your Desktop, open the downloaded SDelete.zip file, extract sdelete.exe to some folder on your computer.
NOTE: If you do not have a Unblock button under the General tab, then the file is already unblocked and you can continue on to step 1C.
3. Copy and paste the unblocked sdelete.exe file into the C:\Windows\System32folder, then click on Continue and Yes to approve copying it there.
4. Click on either Download button below to download the file below for how many overwrite passes you want with secure delete, this way no one will be able to recover the file you have deleted.
NOTE: Either download option will automatically replace the other.
Add_1_Pass_Permanently_Delete_to_Context_Menu.reg from here
Add_7_Pass_Permanently_Delete_to_Context_Menu.reg from here
To Remove "Permanently Delete" from Context Menu
1. Click on the Download button below to download the file below.
Remove_Permanently_Delete_from_Context_Menu.reg from here
3. Click on Save, and save the REG file to the desktop.
4. Double click on the REG file to merge it, and click on Run, Yes, Yes, and OK when prompted to approve the merge.
5. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.
Please Note: The first time that you click on Permanently Delete you will need to click on the EULA Agree button. Once this is done, you will not have to do so again as shown in the image below.