MySpace is a free plugin for outlook which allows you to use MySpace in outlook interface, you can connect to with all of your my space friends.
Following are the steps to implement and use MySpace in outlook.
- Quit Outlook if it’s running.
- Download and install the Microsoft Outlook Social Connector.
- Download the MySpace for Outlook Installer.
- Select Run when prompted (or double-click the EXE file if you downloaded it) and follow the directions to complete the install.
- Open Outlook again – the Social Network Account Settings dialog should open automatically. If it doesn’t, find this option under the Tools menu.
- Check the MySpace box, enter your MySpace email and password and then click Connect.
Following are the things you can do with MySpace in Outlook
- Uses Microsoft’s Social Connector to add the "People Pane," which shows a profile picture and other MySpace info for each contact who’s also a friend
- Creates a special MySpace Contact List
- Shows your friends’ status updates and other Stream activities
- Provides one-click access to your friends’ profiles
- Enables you to easily email your friends
Here is how to use it
- To see your MySpace friends, go to Contacts and click on MySpace.
- To see a friend’s activity and status updates, double-click on their name in the contact list.
- To see activity and status updates for a MySpace friend whenever an email from them is open:
- Add that friend’s email address to the Contact list entry under E-mail… / E-mail 2. MySpace email addresses are private, so you need to add your friend’s email address yourself.
- Your friend’s activities will now appear in the People Pane while viewing an email message from them.
- Click on the links in the People Pane to see more detail for the activity and status updates on MySpace.
Note: It requires Microsoft Outlook 2003 /2007 / 2010