We have just got Nokia C3 delivered to our office today morning, as per its first looks it seems to be a cool elegant business phone which comes at great cheap price value of around 5ooo INR. It looks like the first Nokia phone in India with full qwerty keypad with hindi letters printed on it, you can type in 4 languages on this phone.
Nokia c3 seems to be a phone focused for Indian needs and for indians, an extended review coming up soon on this blog for this phone. Following are some of the reasons for which you may consider buying it.
1. Full Qwerty Keyboard With Hindi Letters Printed On It [ You can also opt for with phone without hindi letters printed ] as shown in the image below.
2. Wi Fi
3. 20 days stand-by time, 7 hours talktime
4. FOTA (firmware update over the air) – you can easily upgrade the firmware over air
5. Push Email ready
6. Free 2 GB per month for 6 months – automatic sim card insert activation [ But only with airtel sim card, make sure you put in the right sim card ]
7. Support for local synchronisation
8. Ready For Social websites like Facebook, Twitter
9. Very Light In Weight around 114 grams
10. Unplug charger reminder – energy efficient
Nokia C3 Configuration
2.4 inch QVGA display
▪ 320 x 240 pixel resolution
▪ 262K colors
▪ Series 40 User Interface
▪ Full QWERTY keyboard
▪ Opera Mini
▪ 2 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
▪ Media Player
▪ Stereo FM Radio
▪ Built-in hands-free speaker
▪ 55 MB internal memory
▪ 8 GB expandable memory
▪ 2 GB MicroSD card included
▪ 3.5mm headphone jack
▪ Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
▪ OVI Chat
▪ OVI Share
▪ 7 hours talktime
▪ 20 days stand-by time
You can read the detailed specifications of nokia c3 here. Nokia c3 comes with a charger, earphones, battery, user guide but with no data cable or memory card but considering the price of the device, it is still a good deal. We will post unboxing pictures and more tips of nokia c3, stay tuned for more updates on this.