iPhone 4 battery has been greatly enhanced in size to give more backup, but with the new enlarged battery power, new features like facetime video calling, multitasking etc has been added which eat up good amount battery power.
We have already posted iphone 3gs battery saving tips, today we will tell you how increase the battery power in iphone 4, read on further to know more.
1. Turn Off WiFi when not in Use
2. Decrease the default brightness level will result in more battery power
3. Turn off 3G if not in use
4. Turn Off Location Services
5. Turn Off Push – Activate Manual Push For Email Also
6. Decrease The Default Lock Time
7. Use a Process Manager to kill the background process [ For Jailbroken Phones Only ]
8. Turn on Airplane Mode when you are not using phone to receive calls.
Tip – If you want to avoid calls turn on airplane mode, it really saves a good amount of battery power
9. Turn Off Notifications
10. Decrease AutoLock time so that display don’t remain on for much time – it again saves the battery.
11. Turn off Lock Sounds, Calendar Alerts, New Mails, Keyboard Clicks etc
12. Turn off Vibrate Under applications and Games
13. Auto-adjust Brightness (Settings > Brightness and set Auto-Brightness to On)
PS: Or else you can turn off your iphone 4 to save everything and give it to some one else